Hello lovely participants!
I'm here to tell you - proudly! - that we'll start posting tomorrow. (1st of September, in Central Euope/Middle Europe, which means our time zone is: Central European Time - CET) We have an awesome bunch of fics and we are looking forward to shower you with lots and lots of Arashi-love. We are still waiting for 2-3 fics to arrive in our inbox, but we are positive that we'll have them all tomorrow before posting begins.
Thanks to all of you for participating in this exchange! You were awesome to work with! We hope you had lots of fun and that you'll enjoy the little gifts written for you.
We'll post 2-3 fics each day. So, stay tuned :D We hope you are excited and looking forward to this <3
A huge thank you also goes to our lovely beta readers sharmidev
! Thanks for your help and all the work you put into this! You were amazing!
Here are a very few rules. Well, I guess for most of you this is common sense, but still, for the sake of making sure, here:
1) Don't forget this is still anonymous. So, please don't answer any comments to the fic you wrote. You can do that (and repost the fic you wrote) once reveals are out.
2) Please leave a comment on the fic written for you as soon as possible. And, though I think that's quite clear, leave a longer comment than only 'Luved it. Thx'
. After all someone put a lot of effort and energy into this for you.
3) There are places for concrit. This here isn't. We only accept words of love and praise. No negativity or wank! Always remember: Someone else put a lot of effort into the fic written for you. It's like a gift someone is giving you. So, plz, be thankful.
4) If - out of whatever reasons - you can't comment within a few days, tell me, so I can tell your author that you'll come later. Don't underestimate how crushing and frightening the silence of the internet can be. Someone's waiting for your comment after all.
5) However, EVERYONE MUST HAVE COMMENTED UNTIL REVEALS ARE OUT. If you can't remember the time table anymore: reveals will be out one week after posting ended.
6) I can reassure you that we have a lot of very very good fics for this exchange. So, if you read something, leave a comment - even if it's not the fic written for you. I bet the author will be happy. This also goes for those who are only participating as readers, not as writers. <3
Be prepared for all the awesomness!!!!!!!!!!